Re: Pete's guitar playing in 79 & 82

Ian, re:

>That's not true.  The vocal track was recorded back when they recorded Tommy
in late '68/early '69.  It was released on reissue of Tommy in the UK in '73.

Yes, that vocal appeared on the reissue of "Tommy" in the UK in '73, when
they changed printers from Ernest J. Day & Co. Ltd.  To Howard Printers
(Slough) Ltd. However, I've been told that the 2nd vocal track was recorded
just prior to the album's reissue. I would say that this is probably true as
Daltrey's vocals are closer to his "later" voice, rather than his previous.

wf