Boot news is no news, well actually a little...

Unfortunately, I was unable to locate a copy of "Cry Blue Murder" today, but
I haven't given up for tomorrow. However, one of the stores I was at had it
earlier in the week and he said he listened to the 1st 4 songs. Besides
telling me the CD was made in Japan, he said "The Who were there", meaning it
was an audience recording and not the best sound quality. Unfortunately he
didn't remember what songs were on it, but thought it was similar to the
Fillmore...

I did find a sealed Decca original of "The Who Sings My Generation" and an
unplayed UK original of "Whistle Rymes" though...

wf