Re: bootleg ratings

Legalize, re:

>Frankly, you're the first person who has ever complained. (re: your reply to
Thomas)

I don't think that's relevant. If people don't "speak up", you really have no
way of knowing
who thinks what. As a matter of fact, you've basically ignored my points on
Tom's issues as well. I don't think Tom is trying to personallize this matter
either. From my perspective, he looked at the page, noticed it wasn't up to
date and made a few constructive comments and asked some questions. I also
believe he addressed it to the "list" rather than direct e-mail from an
informational perspective more than anything else. Not everyone "knows" how
all this works. To be honest with you, I've visited the page twice, and never
saw instructions how to submit information. Furthermore, I'm surprised by the
fact that information is missing or inaccurate, especially since the same
info has been discussed on this list...

I don't mean to criticize as much as I feel I'm defending Tom's position. I
think you're misreading his good intentions.  I'd like to think we're all
friends here and that we can all feel comfortable expressing our opinions and
I surely don't believe he was personally attacking you...

wf