Who's Next Question

I've been trying to catch up on some of the back issues of the digest lately and
I saw mention made of a special release of Who's Next which included video
material for those of use with CD-ROM drives.  Does this actually exist and, if
so, does anyone have a source for it.

Regards,
Denis.

PS - A Christmas experience that should serve as a warning to those handymen
amongst us - I was attempting some interior painting while listening to the
"Shakin' All Over" boot with my stereo cranked and.. well, anyone who has seen
the beginning of "Jimi Plays Monterey" will know what I'm getting at...