Re: bootleg ratings

In article <9601031244.AA17719@cichlid.raleigh.ibm.com>,
    "Thomas Narten" <narten@VNET.IBM.COM>  writes:
> Yes, that's the one I'm referring to. The date of last update says
> June 17, 1995.  I didn't realize you were still maintaining it (sorry
> 'bout that!). Perhaps all that is needed is then is a concerted effort
> to funnel updates to you.

June 17th is only about 6 months ago, so I don't know why this is such
a problem.  Its funny about stuff on the web.  People seem to get their
panties in a bunch when you don't spend your whole life updating their
favorite page!

Remember that this stuff is done on a purely volunteer basis -- noone
pays me anything to maintain anything I have on the web.  I am a diverse
individual with many interests competing for my valuable free time.
While I enjoy adding to and updating my Who pages, I *do* have other
things to do with my time.  I consider myself lucky if I have time to
read all the e-mail on this list alone.

But anyway, yes send any updates to me and I will incorporate them when
I have time.  I'm especially interested in scanned images of the
bootleg album jackets and CD covers.

						-- Rich
--
$200 fee for all unsolicited commercial e-mail in my mailbox
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood!