Good news!!!

It seems the printer “messed” up and the wrong paper arrived, giving you
until THURSDAY evening at 7:00PM to become a SPONSOR of the John Entwistle
tour. Let me remind you what you get for this...

 You get an autographed 20 page tour book, that contains approximately 65
pictures in it. This isn’t an ordinary tour book. John has laid out a
collection of his personal pictures and captioned them into a “story”. You’ll
see a range of pictures from John on his boat, to many pictures inside and
out of his “estate”, including interesting things like his armor and his
dogs. There’s also information about his new band and a full John Entwistle
discography, with pictures of his albums and some of his rare singles.
 There’s also a page for us sponsors, where we’ve put our 65 character
“blurbs”.

You also get an autographed copy of “The Rock”. This is John’s limited
edition (not sold in record/CD stores) CD, which he performed several songs
from his 1988 tour. I’ve been listening to a copy of it for the last two
weeks or so. I think you’ll like it. My favorite cut on it is “Life After
Love” (clever John lyrics like “You have more to hide than a trunk of a
Delorean...”)

In summary, you get the autographed tour book (with your name and blurb) and
the autographed CD. A pretty good deal for only $100... There are only a few
spaces left, so don’t wait, ‘cause this is it.

Call Bitsa Talent at (914) 528-6992.

WF <~

cc. Steve Luongo