Re: TKAA(movie)

At  9:22 AM 96.2.23 -0500, Gary M. Gillman wrote:
>What was different between the film and the video releases?
>Gary M.

The first version I saw was normal speed, but had a scene where Keith is
being whipped by a bondage queen, as well as another right before (or
after?) in which a fat European (German?) man is proclaiming the Who to be
the greatest thing since sliced bread.  The new cut version restores these
two scenes, but cuts out the beginning of A Quick One (including the Keith
Richards introduction), as well as a few other small scenes toward the end
where Roger says that rock music doesn't stand up - so shut up!, and where
John says "I can't think of anything to say".  It's nice to have the
bondage scene restored (it's hilarious), but it's inexcusable to cut those
other scenes out, as well as to speed up the tape.  They really butchered
this release; it was a huge disapointment for me!

Chris
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150