JAE & RD on Rhino CD info...

I spoke to someone at Rhino regarding the JAE releases: "Later in this year."
(as in MUCH later!) NO OTHER INFORMATION.

As for the "Wizard In Oz--In Concert" featuring our very own Roger Daltrey...

You can order the CD (made by Rhino) only for $16.95 (+$4.95 s&h) from
1-800-201-8844 and the delivery should be in 6-8 weeks...

Unfortunately, this company (who's name they wouldn't even give out) wouldn't
give me any other kind of details on the same...

It's funny, 'cause the ad misled people to believe that you could only buy
the CD with the video tapes for $80... Rhino MAY offer the CD after August
via the CD stores, but no guarantee...

-wf