re: Who In Sweden book/CD

Hello Whoies and friends,
GOOD NEWS!  I just heard from my UK supplier and he was able to get a better
price on the book "The Who In Sweden" with the limited bonus CD of Who
covers.  I can now offer these at $68 retail plus the shipping, which is MUCH
better than the $100 I was looking at before.  I have had to give him an
order on these and I have ordered only 10 copies.  I might not be able to get
any more however, so if you want one (actually only 9 copies will be for sale
as I am keeping a copy myself), please let me know quickly as I do expect to
sell all I get.
Thanks to all of you for your support.  The next list of Who goodies should
mail out late next week.  If you want one and aren't already on our mailing
list, please send us your full name and street address so I can get you a
copy.
Thanks again,
Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables