Flash Fearless vs. Monty Python (little Who content)

>Lev, re:
>
>>---'Elp!  I'm bein' repressed!-
>
>Bloody peasant!
>
>-wf

Okay, since many of us have been waxing nostalgic regarding our attempts to
figure out Who lyrics, I have two related questions about the second best
group produced by England:  Monty Python.

1.  In the above-quoted bit from The Holy Grail, Michael Palin's uppity
peasant makes reference to something that sounds like a "syndo-narkist"
("Sino-anarchist"?) commune, but I could never quite figure it out.

2.  I'm convinced there's a bit containing something like the following
dialogue:
"...it was a pun!"
"A pun??"
"No, um, what's that thing that reads the same forwards as back?"
"A palindrome?!"

Could this be from the famous Cheese Shop sketch featuring John Cheese I mean
Cleese and Michael Palin-drome?

Rich The Bishop