Tanglewood Video

          Does anyone know if there is additional video available
from the Tanglewood show that is in the 30 Years Video?  My favorite
performance from the entire tape is the footage from that show,
especially "Water" .  I have read a lot of postings regarding a full
length version of the Isle of Wight show, but nothing about the
Tanglewood show.  If I had to choose between the two, I would rather
have the Tanglewood footage.  I don't know if the Isle of Wight is
more famous because it was a festival similar to Monterey and
Woodstock.  Does a bootleg CD exhist from Tanglewood?
        I have also heard of a bootleg video of The Who in San Francisco at
The Cow Palace in 1973.  Has anyone seen this?  If so, do
you like it and do you know where I could get a copy?
                                         Thanks, Brad