RE: Who families

>John's been married a couple times.  He married Allison in around 1966 and
>they got divorced in the late 70's.  He has one son from his first marriage,
>Christopher,  who is  about 25.  Back in Feb '94 I went to the DST PPV show
>at Carnegie Hall and at the end of the show John pulled a woman out of the
>audience.  You get a glimpse of her on the PPV show when they are walking
>backstage.  The same woman was at the Who Convention with John so I take it
>she's his girlfriend.

Alison Wise was his "childhood sweetheart" -- his current wife/girlfriend's
(?) name is Lisa, if the tourbook is right.

>Keith was married to Kim, and they had one daughter - Mandy.

Kim divorced him sometime in the '70's.  Sure the fans loved his antics but
can you imagine trying to live with that??  He was dating Annette Wlater-Lax,
a Swedish model (with a resemblance to Kim) when he died of an overdose of
perscription drugs, used to combat alcoholism -- ironic, no?  I'd like to know
what Mandy's up to -- is she as wacko as her old man <g>?

>Roger is married to Heather Daltrey and has had one daughter with her and
>they may have had more kids I don't know.  He was married once before when
>he was really young and they had one kid.

He married Jackie Daltrey after getting her pregnant, then divorced her to
furthur pursue his career.  Their son is Simon.  On his first marriage, in the
book The Who In Their Own Words he says: "I knew that if I didn't move away
from her in those early days I would be a sheet metal worker forever."  In
1970 he married American model Heather Taylor and had three daughters with her
-- Rosie Lea, Willow Amber (on which he based a song from his album "Rocks in
the Head") and Jamie (who assisted on vocals for that song).  I also read some
groupie came out of the dark with a love child, now grown with kids of her
own.  I'd say he probably had many love children judging by the number of
women who find him attractive <g>.

And Pete married (and stayed married to) his art school friend Karen Astley,
as Sue mentioned.

Amira