Re: Mark, this Zep thing....

>Mark, re:
>
>>Well, I can at least attempt to justify the debate
>
>You could have made it a lot easier... Roger Daltrey's version of "Rock And
>Roll"... (with tennis players!)

WF:

Yes, I missed that one.

I did get the P* post, but I had to get up and go to Atlanta...where I
DIDN'T see Entwistle, `cause I didn't know he was going to be there until
too late. At least he's coming to MB.
You give me hope that I can possibly get away with using Generations...which
is a strong name, after all. At the moment, I'm too ragged out to even make
a decision...they all sound good now.

               Cheers                     ML