Re: Dream set list

>heaven & hell (_Smash Your Head..._ arrangement!)      cool

>roller skate kate                  ever hear the original that JAE got this
from?

>mr bass man             yech!! why does everyone like this??

>too late the hero        finally!!!

>big black cadillac        very cool

Those .WAV files from the Web really sound reminescent of the show. What
mic/tape was used to record them? The `heaven & hell' works well with
looping software because it doesn't fade in or out...it loops well.

I posted this partly because I like an Entwistle thread and partly to needle
ML, who's made it known that he doesn't appreciate JAE as much as some of
us...join the present, won't you? It won't harsh your mellow for too long.