Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 45

>It's really funny, but you see a lot of that "who'er-than-you" attitude
>(very eloquent and well put) on this list.  "... I'm a bigger Who fan than
>you....nah-nah-nah-nyah-nyah...!!"   Who the hell could actually even think
>about wanting to waste their time just trying to think up ways to try and
>prove to everyone on this list just HOW MUCH BIGGER A WHO FAN HE OR SHE
>REALLY

I'm not a who fan, I'm just a music fan.  It just seems that I've loved the
Who since I 1st heard My Gen on AM radio in '65, own all their 45s up through
Tommy & quite a few after), never did like Tommy, but happen to feel
passionately about them.
  I just feel sorry for those who only can feel pasionately about a single
band.  You can be "who-ier" than me, I don't care, I'll be the 1st to admit
it!!  (FYI, I bought tommy as a new LP, listened to it & gave it to my little
brother who was 5 years younger - he still has my original copy!!)

Best, (don't know why I'm feeling so grumpy today, i only get the weekend off
twice a                                                month)
GaryM