Names

I would like to request your help, if you're interested, in titling a used
compact disc store I'm about to open (in about two weeks, if all goes well).
I had thought to call it Generations Used CDs...but, as recent posts have
shown, there is already a music store called Generations in NYC. Not wanting
to duplicate, but wanting a Who-sort of title, I thought perhaps some of you
might have some ideas. I would also like to have a Rock-sounding title,
because I'm not ONLY going to sell The Who...
And of course, Happy Jack's and Magic Bus are already overused. The Acid
Queen might just give the wrong impression. I'm not happy with Slip Kid's or
Tommy's (mainly `cause my name isn't Tommy). Ditto with Jimmy's. The best
I've been able to do (after abandoning Generations) is The Relay...and it
seems a compromise at best.
So any ideas are welcome...I would appreciate your help.
And I will be able, once I'm open, to find some perhaps obscure CDs for any
who may be interested...although I won't be going into "imports" for a
while. Hopefully at some point, I will have a list of titles which I can
EMail to people.
Thanks...

 Cheers               ML

NP: Wishbone Ash, "Errors Of My Ways"