Re: Tape Trees/Lifehouse on BBC

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------

Dear Friends -

        For the past couple of weeks, I have been playing with the idea of
organizing several tape trees in sucession to get Who material out to folks on
the
list.  Since the BBC just broadcast the Lifehouse documentary, that seemed
like it might be a good place to start.  If any of our european friends have
that on tape, please get in touch with me if you are willing to provide a
seed tape which we can organize around.  I'll be glad to set the tree up
and take the sign-ups.  I also would like to see us organize around several
classic Who shows soon as well - I have a bunch in my collection.

        To start with, though, lets see if there is a seed tape from the BBC
broadcast.  So - anyone out there willing to step forward?

Best - Mason
I live in NJ, and so I do NOT have this on tape, but would be interested in
branching out on this.

        gary m