Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 45

mm, re:

>>> (this zep thread is killing me)

I just sent a post out expressing my thoughts about the big "Who vs LZ"
debate, which was basically  "....<yawn>...."

>>> this "who'er-than-you" attitude sometimes just doesnt play!

It's really funny, but you see a lot of that "who'er-than-you" attitude
(very eloquent and well put) on this list.  "... I'm a bigger Who fan than
you....nah-nah-nah-nyah-nyah...!!"   Who the hell could actually even think
about wanting to waste their time just trying to think up ways to try and
prove to everyone on this list just HOW MUCH BIGGER A WHO FAN HE OR SHE REALLY
IS...?   Everyone on this list obviously really digs the band....you'd think
we could leave it at that.  (Sorry, Mike, you said it all, but I just had
to elaborate...enough said!)

                gary m

NP:  Still  "Kind of Blue" -- Miles