Re: Favorite songs as a kid

}
}        When I was five (it was good to be alive) I saw a commercial on TV
}for "The Best of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons," and urged my parents
}to buy it for me.  I'm not sure if this record made me begin thinking about
}music, but I was definitely sure at that time that I could torture my older
}sister, Sherri, with the song "Sherry."
}                                                                Stacey
}

Ah, yes, the old Younger Sibling From Hell maneuver...  :-)

So, did she reply with either of the songs on the 45 that we had, namely,
"Silence is Golden" or "Rag Doll"?!

I always got a chuckle out of Frankie singing, in his ultra-falsetto,
"You've gotta walk like a man, talk like a man..."