Magic Bus Mystery Tour

My older brother is a big Beatles/McCartney fan.  I am a Who fan.
Knowing this, he has accused Pete Townshend of stealing the idea
for Magic Bus from the Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour.  As I recall,
MMT came out around '67 and MB around '68.  This all started years
ago when someone gave my brother the 8-track Magic Bus: Thw Who on
Tour with a picture of a flowered bus on the front.  That 8-track
ended any possibility of my brother ever being a Who fan.  He
thought it was lousey.  Until that moment he was a Who fan, having
bought Who's Next on 8-track.  I used to sneak into his room and
listen to WN while he was out.  I was just a kid, but WN really
impressed me way back then.

Kreg Walvoord
KregW@Alcon.acu.edu