Re: Gold WAY error!

>Does anybody find that when they try to play track 9 (Who Are You) on the
>Ultradisc by itself, the cymbal crash is cut off in the very beginning!
>I have to go to the end of track 8 in order to hear it.
>
>Please let me know if this is similar for everyone else.  I need to know
>if it's an all-around error.
>
>Thanks
>Jay

I just checked mine, and the cymbal crash IS part of track 9, not at the end
of track 8.  Please don't tell me you discovered this because you were
skipping track 8!!  "Love Is Coming Down" is certainly atypical for The Who,
but I've recently been considering the possibility that it's my
second-favorite Townshend song on the album.  And I'm becoming even more
inclined to say that all three Entwistle songs are better than Pete's except
for that great title track...

Which brings me to a question of my own:  Does anyone know why "Had Enough"
didn't become a regular feature of The Who's live set?  After hearing John's
current band play it, I agree with his recent comment that it should've been
an A-side worldwide as was supposed to be the case.