Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 45

mm, re:

>fang, if you have information about the who, pls share it. this is a who
>mailing list.

You may have noticed, but I'm not particulary "shy" with Who information.
However, certain information that I deem to be their "personal" information
that I may have obtained via my relationships with them/and/or other people
is nobody's business, but theirs. Not ALL information about the Who is
appropriate for this forum. Pehaps they are just cardboard displays in a
record store window to you, but to me, they are REAL LIFE PEOPLE and I would
never do anything to hurt any one of them.

>this "who'er-than-you" attitude sometimes just doesnt play!

If you have a problem with this, all I can say is... too bad. I'm sure you'll
find some way to deal with it. Hope this helps...

-wf  from wiser folks who've been through it all, to the faded names sprayed
up on the wall...