Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 45

>From: WFang01@aol.com
>Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 07:44:00 -0500
>>Amira, re:

>>Are you implying that the other two members are responsible?
>My first response said: "Without going into too many details..."
>It's not my goal to hang The Who's "dirty laundry" out in public...
-wf

fang, if you have information about the who, pls share it. this is a who
mailing list.

it may please you to play editor (censor?), but (nothing personal) i do not
care about your education, i do not care about how many years you've been
online, i care about reading who-related items on this list! (this zep
thread is killing me)

this "who'er-than-you" attitude sometimes just doesnt play!

mm