The Novice Again

Without going into too many details, it's not Pete who has the "animosity and

bitterness about the group". If he did, he wouldn't be so heavily involved in

the reissue process. On the other hand, in Pete's current lifestyle, The Who
just doesn't fit. As much as I love The Who, in many ways, I can't blame
him...

-wf

Okay guys, let's put this in perspective here.  It's been what, 25 years?,
since the band started, and some of you still want Pete to write the same
sort of stuff he did back then?  Let him grow up and mature some, okay?
 Granted, I'd love to see The Who live (and I'm sure hubby Greg would love to
add another show to his list of thousands), but we should all hope that
people grow and change and evolve over the years.  If we didn't, I'd still be
voting Republican! (Gasp!)  I think Pete's current work is wonderful, and his
work for The Who was wonderful too.  You just have to appreciate it for what
it is in its own place in the grand scheme of music, etc....  Fortunately we
live in an age where we can still listen to music from years gone by and get
new fans (like moi) and still appreciate the new stuff coming out.

Wow.  Greg's the Who-ster and I'm the one yapping here....he finds this very,
very funny...

By the way, if you're looking for the Flash Fearless cd's with John, we can
get them.  They're $25 plus postage, so email us at Biggsk@aol.com if you're
interested.