Re: Rhino stuff

Steve, re:

>I have the WOO - In Concert show on tape if your're interested

No thanks, I want the CD. I wouldn't mind paying the $80, but I don't need
another copy of the video tape and I already have the orignal on laser
disc...

>Actually, the "clerk" (her name is Cindy) is very knowledgeable about the
stuff they release. She's British too - not that that makes any difference...

It doesn't. The IQ thing applies to Britains as well as the rest of the human
population...

-wf