Pete unwiling

WF, you wrote:

> On the other hand, in Pete's current lifestyle, The Who
> just doesn't fit. As much as I love The Who, in many ways, I can't blame
> him...

I know you said you don't want to go into too many "details" but I would
be curious to know more about Pete's "sanity" and its relation to the
Who.  While you said the Who doesn't fit, we both agree that some of
Pete's recent work (PsychoD) would make great Who material.

I loved Pete's acoustic work with The Who in 1989.  I also, for some
reason, don't believe it is fully over for The Who.  I don't exactly know
why, I just have a feeling.  C'mon, most of you have probably tried to
imagine Roger singing "English Boy..."

On another note, Tommy is due out mid March?  How about the CD-Rom, any
news on that?

Thanks
Jay
              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        "Got such a feeling as the sun goes down..." -- Queen
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.