bootleg cds in Manhattan

I know this info has been pursued before, but there's a great bootleg
cd shop in NYC called
"Generations" in the East Village located at 315 (I think) Thompson
street.  Cd's run for $19.99 (single
disc) and they seem to run for $25 out here on the West Coast - what
a deal in the Big Apple!

Anyway, to all out there, check it out.  If you're nice, they'll even
play a cut off the cd so you can
hear if you want it or not.  They've got video boots there too.  I
bought my "Maximum BBC" there -
now I own it on vinyl (bought back in 1989) AND cd!  They've got a
ton of Nirvana, Pearl Jam,
Smashing Pumpkins, Police, Sting, and U2 as well.

Good luck,
 Aaron