Re: Re[2]: The Whe hates LZ

>Goof on me all you want, but "I'M HENRY THE EIGHTH, I AM" was one of the
>first
>songs I ever sang as a kid. And, don't laugh, I even went out and bought the

>Greatest Hits album. BTW, one of my other favorite songs as a kid was DOORS
>"LIGHT MY FIRE" (There is hope <g>)

Actually got to SEE herman's hermits (no not the legendary tour with The Who
as the opening band !).  It was around '70 as part of a big tour that played
at The yale Bowl, with herman headlining over Gerry & The Pacemakers, Wayne
Fontanna & The Mindbenders, Billy J. Kramer & the Dakotas, & The
Searchers!!!!  What a great evening!!!!

 best, GaryM