Re: Power chords

   You touch here on a subject that I've always wondered about: how much Pete
actually wrote his music with his stage act in mind.  One has to imagine that,
early on, he structured what he could do in the way of "stage athletics" around
the music, but I wonder if, like you say, it maybe wasn't the other way around
(to an extent) later on.
   By the way, I'm gald to see you mention "The Quiet One" on the Toronto video;
I always thought that was the best song on there, due in large part to the
effort Pete puts into his aerial show on that song, like you mentioned.  In
fact the only reason I even like to watch the Toronto show is the unprecedented
amount of jumping Pete does- it really is impressive.

                                                             M.M.