Re[2]: Entwistle--West Chicago (and set list)

Rich, re:

>Had Enough (why wasn't this a regular feature of post-Moon Who
>concerts?!)

            The Who almost never performed Entwistle songs on which Daltrey sang
            lead (also, Daltrey rarely sang Entwistle songs). My guess is that
            they didn't do it live because John would rather be the singer on
            those songs of his they did. The only 2 exceptions I can think of
            are TRICK OF THE LIGHT and DANGEROUS.

            Jim