Re: Meeting Pete Townshend

Chris, re:

>In what context did you meet him?

I had heard that he was going to be at one of the NYC radio stations for an
interview, so I schemed up this idea to the DJ saying that Pete would be
impressed with him if he had Pete's "Meher Baba" albums there. The DJ liked
the idea (for which Pete said I "was a very kind person"), but I got "booted"
down to the lobby and couldn't stay up there. In any event, Pete stopped in
the lobby to sign and chat with the few other fans that heard he was going to
be there too...

-wf