Re: Pete`s drinking/hearing

   The question of Pete wearing earplugs has come up a couple of times.  I
recall reading something in which Pete said that he tried wearing earpugs, but
that then he couldn't hear himself sing.  This jibes with what I heard from
another source: Thom Yorke of Radiohead is having problems with his hearing,
and also complains that he can't heard himself sing properly with earplugs in.
So the fact that Pete doesn't want to wear earplugs doesn't have anything to do
with its effect, if any, on his guitar playing.

                                                          M.M.