Re: Pete's hearing

Here's my $.02:
    When Pete was on Rockline in 1993 supporting PD, a caller
asked how his hearing was and if it had gotten any worse.  Pete
replied simply that it was fixed.  He didn't add any details.
Incidentally,  I actually got to speak to him and ask him a question
while he was on that show.  Actually speaking to Pete is a Who
experience that I will probably never top.

That's all,
Christian Tennant