Re: See Me, Feel Me

eric, re:

>>> Hey, I play guitar and am fooling about with See Me, Feel Me. I was
wondering if anyone had any suggestions about how to bring it to a close.
After doing the A B C, A B E, A B C, G D B for the last time where is a good
place to go?  Should it just be faded out?

     I'm no guitarist, but you might wanna try using the same ending as the
movie, "Tommy", which is:  A B C D E  (each chord twice as long), or you
could go for the "Woodstock" ending:  E-E-B-A (like the beginning of, I
think the song's name is "Miracle Cure").

     That's a drummer's input.

        gary m