Re: '87 Entwistle blood drive

Stacey, re:

>  They played the entire original Live at Leeds set, Boris, My Wife,
>in fact they did a lot of songs, didn't they.  Do you remember the other
>ones?  I also remember that they avoided songs off of Entwistle's solo
>albums.  I was hoping for "My Size," oh well.

Not quite the entire "Leeds". I'll have to play my tape (didn't you know
K-Rock was broadcasting the concert, live???) They also played "Bargain"
(sounded good with the keyboards), "Won't Get Fooled Again", "5:15" and a lot
from "Leeds"... At least you finally got to hear "My Size" live, 9 years
later at the Party!

>        At that time I didn't drive, and I didn't know anybody who was
>going, so I had no way of getting to Jersey to see the Stone Pony show.
>Were you there?  How was it?

The Stone Pony was good. Unfortunately, the same exact show/ However, they
WERE selling t-shirts that night, a bit better than the "Give Blood" red
ones...

>> I am guessing that you are in the medical profession.

Me??? Nah... I'm one of those MBA types... However, if I had to do it over
again, I'd be a vet... (animal doctor, not soldier...)

-wf