Re: Who? vs. Stones

> I must say that IMHO GET YER YA-YAS OUT is one of the two greatest live
> albums ever recorded...the other being LAL, of course. Pretty emotional, too.

I've never loved it that much, but I think all RS live albums have to be
automatically downgraded because they actually put out 'Still Life'.
That is probably the most pathetic live albums I've ever heard; and I'm
listening to Van Halen Live now (almost as bad...).  Especially Mick
singing both the lead and the backing vocals to "Shattered".
Simultaneously.  Yech.

--LP.