Re: The Who Vs The Rest

>Songs that reflect The Who on Zep II: Whole Lotta Love (especially the end:
>"Way down inside/Woman you need...

You're close!   This is a full-scale ripp-off of the Small Face's version of
Willie Dixon's You Need Love, available on (I think) on their 1st Decca LP/CD
(not the 1st on immedialte with Itchycoo Park)

Also you probably know by now that not only did Zep rip off Lemon Song from
Howlin' Wolf's Killing Floor, Pagey's guitar solo is bassed on the horn-riff
of the same song as done by mike Bloomfield's Electric Flag, * of course, the
"squeeze my lemon" part ripped off from Robert Johnson!

best, GaryM