Re: Who vs. Zep salesSun Dec 7 13:19:36 PST 1997

On Sun, 11 Feb 1996 11:37:43 -0600, amck@eden.com (Alan McKendree)
wrote:

>>YMEG09A@prodigy.com (MR THOMAS G FARRELL JR) wrote:
>
>Hi Tom,
>
>Two things:
>
>>Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 10:50:30 EST
>>
>>-- [ From: Thomas G. Farrell Jr. * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --
>>
>>NP:  Traffic, "Freedom Rider" London 1970
>
>1) What the HELL does the line above mean?  It's driving me nuts.  What
>does "NP" mean?  How are the songs that are mentioned selected?  Why
>mention London 1970?  Why is the line put in in the first place?  You gotta
>tell me, I'm dyin' over here.

That bugged me for a while, but I think I have it. NP= Now playing,
and he's telling you what he is listening to as he types these little
notes.

Let's see if I'm right.

"When I am right, I get angry. Churchill gets angry when he is wrong.
We are angry at each other much of the time." Charles De Gaulle