New to the list...

>Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 08:53:37 -0600 (CST)
>From: Alan McKendree <amck@eden.com>
>Subject: Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 37

>"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I*
>*do* *my* *job*.  -- Pete Townshend

"A policeman walked onstage when bloody building at the Filmore was
burning
down and kicked him in the b*lls & sent him off. -- Pete Townshend

I just discovered this mailing list and am loving it!!!

Also,  I'm devastated that I may have missed Entwistle if he played
Philadelphia.

Does anyone have tour date info?  By reading the list I've seen he's
been to Boston,

NYC, Baltimore, and D.C. so he must've hit Philly (hopefully not yet).

I've seen mention of John's Web page - what's the URL?

Thanks,

Steve