Re: Leeds vs ???

>>BTW, as great as Live At Leeds is, the boots of that period are even
better!

>hMMM... I must be missing something here... Can you site some examples???

Hey Mr. Fang!
  Sorry!! I meant to say "As good as Get your Ya Ya's Out, instead of LAL
(one of the most powerful commercial live Lps ever!!
   unfortunately my copy is WAY scratchy (& unfortunately that's the only one
at the present that i personally own, though working on more) is the classic
LiveR than you'll Ever be!! There's a few from the same tour including a
different 2 CD set from Oakland '69, the wonderful Bedspring Symphony boot
from Brussel's '73, Get Your Leeds Lungs out from '71 (though it doesn't
touch LAL) to name a few

BTW, fang, I went through a few boxes & found my original 12''x12" Flash
Fearless comic book (though I've long ago lost the original LP)

best (& dodge them cream pies)
   GaryM