John Entwistle artice in Bass Frontiers magazine

Dear Wholingams,

All the magazines you requested have been despatched today.

You too Brotherman. Didn't know you played with Springsteen!? My opinion of
him is similar to the Great White Fang's. I thought you played the lute, not
the bloody flute (skin flute excepted).

Thanks to all of you who offered to reimburse postage. I'm just happy to
spread the Gospel according to John. (I used my brother's stamp collection,
he'll never notice!)

No thanks to those of you who continue to misspell his name and those of the
other Who members.  Some bloke even called him Enthistle!? Whazzat, a close
relation of the artichoke? I'll tell you where to put the bloody thistle!

Remember:

Entwistle (no "h")
Townshend ( an "h")
Daltrey (an "e")