Entwistle--West Chicago

   Many of the "Who Digest" people I have talked to were disappointed
in the show.
   Personally, I'm glad I went. I wasn't expecting a Who concert. I
felt the vocals were awful, and perhaps that is why the volume of the
vocals was low.
   I feel you have to give Entwistle some leeway---he doesn't have
the resources nor the marketability, nor, in all probability, the
desire,  to turn his tour into a sort of Who tribute. (As opposed to
Townshend, who played many Who songs during his PD tour, and they
sounded great).
   The Who songs were OK, but, again, were hurt tremendously by the
poor vocals.
   All in all, about what I expected from a 4 piece band in a small
club.

                                            John