Re: The Who Vs The Rest

Gordie, re:

>>Why can't artists make tons of money in our society without being accused
of "selling out"?

Unfortunately, there are a lot of jealous people out there in society and
resent people who do "better" financially than they do. Personally, I'm not
concerned with the artist's "personal motivations" as I am with "the bottom
line". In my opinion, "Pyschoderelict" was a brilliant piece of work. Would
it be any less so, if it had made "tons of money"? The answer is no.

>>Actually, weren't "Who's Better Who's Best" and "Who's Last"
released because the The Who quit and still had 2 albums left on their
contract?

No. You're confused with the "broken" Warner Brothers deal... MCA released
those...

-wf