Re: Under Twenty One

>In a message dated 96-02-08 12:11:39 EST, mullins@ecn.purdue.edu (Michael D.
>Mullins) writes:
>
>> I really have no desire to get into the fake I.D. thing ...
>> ... the show was on a very inconvenent week night, and
>>would have involved some driving.
>>Now, I wouldn't have minded this at all if it had been a
>>sure thing ...

     Just walked in the door, and thought I'd update this
afternoon's commentary with a coupla extra observations:

     *    The city of Louisville, KY, is within a day's drive
           of 70% of the U.S. population.

     *     I have sitting in front of me a ticket from Ticketmaster,
           containing the following information:

               "$12.50 Gen Adm
               John Entwistle of The Who"
               The Toy Tiger -- Lou[isville]. KY
               Sat Feb 17 1996  9:00 PM

               MUST BE 18 & OVER -- I.D. REQ."

     *     Motels for $25-40/night are within 10 minutes of the
           "Tiger," which itself is about a mile and one exit from
           I-65.

     Send me an e-mail if you need more specific info. When
"y'all" get here, I'll be the guy in front of the stage with
graying sideburns and  a suitably torn tour shirt,  screaming
his lungs out with the band ... :}