Re: Indy setlist (was: No Subject)

In a message dated 96-02-09 18:14:38 EST, WFang01@aol.com writes:

>[no]body on the road today matches JAE's setlist >>
>
>... you wouldn't mind posting it, would you??? AND, for all
>you other folks out there going to these midwest shows...
>how 'bout posting the set list of the show you went to?

    As another post indicates, I was ... ummmm ... "a bit
distracted" for part of the Indy show. A partial list, which
I'll supplement after "refreshing my recollection" at
Louisville, is:

     Heaven and Hell
     [interlude for JAE to discuss inept sound mixing]
     Had Enough
     Success Story
     [interlude for JAE to discuss lack of stage lighting]
     Trick of the Light
     Bridges Under the Water
     The Real Me
     [interlude for groupie to grope JAE]
     Love Doesn't Last
     Boris the Spider (extended version)
     Last Song
     Life After Love
     You
     My Wife
     Long Live Rock
     [reviewer enjoys waitress distraction]

     [Encore]
     Summertime Blues
     Shakin' All Over

>PS Which "Kirk" was the "creator"???

     Memory circuits were badly damaged during our
travels, and had to be reconstructed with The Other.
So it is possible only to approximate: Simon Roykirk?