Re: Under Twenty One

In a message dated 96-02-08 12:11:39 EST, mullins@ecn.purdue.edu (Michael D.
Mullins) writes:

> I really have no desire to get into the fake I.D. thing ...

     Probably a good call -- the Indy show had double-checks
for ID's with a supervisor hanging around. Indiana drivers'
licenses are tough to alter, anyway -- an ID that reflects
"actual maturity" instead of "mere chronology" would
require some advance planning.

> ... the show was on a very inconvenent week night, and
>would have involved some driving.

     Well, *that* simply isn't a a reason -- I drove at least that
far from the opposite direction, went home the same night
and made a 10:00 meeting the next morning. The show it-
self would've been a bargain at 3x the price -- *terrible*
technical support, but JAE was as great as ever and we
had some cute sidelights -- the back-o-barroom scuffle,
the groupie who charged the stage & caressed JAE, and
a wonderful waitress who introduced me to the concept
of a tableside "c*m f*ck me quickly" ... all to the driving
setlist that started with "Heaven and Hell" & never let up.
I'll be seeing them again soon ............... ;}

>Now, I wouldn't have minded this at all if it had been a
>sure thing

     That's more like it -- just keep the faith and do some
planning for a better-equipped trip during Spring Break!