Re: Under Twenty One

   I really have no desire to get into the fake I.D. thing; I mean, I'd love to
see John, but I don't think I'm prepared to break the law to do it.  Besides,
the show was on a very inconvenent week night, and would have invovlved some
driving.  Now, I wouldn't have minded this at all if it had been a sure thing
that I would get in (I skipped an entire day of classes to go see Sonic Youth
in Chicago last semester), but to go to all that trouble for a show that I don't
even know if I'll get into....

                                                        M.M.

                                                     "Legal Boy"