Re: Life Sucks!

Bruce, re:

>Well at least I will have a tape of the Dayton show.  Wrong, my friend
>calls today and says his tape deck died when he pressed record last
>night.

You think that's bad??? I go "click" with my camera at the Club Bene show and
the battery is almost dead! I was able to "squeeze" out 15 shots by turning
the damn thing on and off, allowing the battery to recover slightly before it
finally went "poof" altogether. Did get some nice shots of John, which are
now on his Web page...

wf