Re: Life Sucks!

>     Actually, let me define how much life sucks.  I had tickets to
>see him in D.C. last Friday night.  Because of the snowstorm that hit
>D.C. and Virginia, I had no way of making it up to D.C. from Richmond
>for the show. From what I hear, he still played despite the weather.
>Now all I have is two souvenier tickets.  Anybody able to make it to
>the D.C.  show?

>Christian Tennant

Well, your not alone.  The same snow/ice storm kept me from going to
the Dayton show.  My low profile, rear wheel drive car does not move
very well (at least in the direction I want to go) on snow/ice.

No problem I'm still going to Cincinnati, it will be in the '50s by
then.  Well we know what happened to that.

Well at least I will have a tape of the Dayton show.  Wrong, my friend
calls today and says his tape deck died when he pressed record last
night.

I'm going to attempt to go to the Atlanta show.  If that doesn't work,
I'm giving up.  John next time try touring in the summer.