Re: Entwistle #

Lev, re:

>The JAE solo stuff is getting released.  How about Keith's solo album?

I asked John about that. Apparently, Keith's estate holds the rights to "Two
Sides Of The Moon". My friend is convinced that Keith was working on a 2nd
album at some point and there may actually be more material "floating
around". At the least, I'd like to see the alternate vocal "Don't Worry Baby"
(from the single) and "When I'm Sixty-Four" (from the "All This And WW II"
Soundtrack) added as "bonus tracks".

Since we don't know who from Keith's estate owns this stuff, I suggest
calling or writing to Bill Curbishley @Trinifold. I believe he was
responsible for the JAE/Rhino deal, and may be able to pull off a KM/Rhino
deal, too, if he's convinced that someone would like to buy it...

wf